Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Birmingham, AL
Position OverviewAt our agency, experience meets excellence. With a solid foundation built over 14 years in the insurance industry, we take pride in being among the top 1% at State Farm in 2016. As a dedicated husband to Ali and a proud father of two wonderful children, Lucy and Jack, I understand the importance of protecting what matters most to you.
We prioritize more than just policies; we prioritize relationships. Our office culture is not just a buzzword; it's the heartbeat of our team. From the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel the warmth and camaraderie that defines our workplace. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a newcomer to the industry, you'll quickly find yourself embraced by our supportive environment and driven by our shared commitment to serving our clients with integrity and care.
If you possess a genuine passion for engaging with people, a career as a valuable member of a State Farm independent contractor agent's team might be your ideal fit. Our agents specialize in promoting State Farm's diverse portfolio of insurance and financial service products.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Compensation $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none